KUPO KG702311 DOUBLE CONVI CLAMP – BLACK
The Kupo Double Convi Clamp is more than just an amazing clamp, it’s the foundation of an entire grip system. The all-metal Convi Clamp is made from a lightweight alloy that will support loads of up to 44 lbs (20 Kg)! It features a hexagonal receiver that accepts dozens of Convi accessories from a simple stud to the versatile Max Arm to mount almost any light fixture, camera or accessory.
The receiver features a spring locking safety system to ensure that the Convi accessory won’t separate from the clamp if the locking screw loosens unexpectedly. The Convi Clamp has a jaw that will extend from 0.2-2.0″ (5-51mm) in diameter. It also features a saddle to securely mount it on flat surfaces.
The Double Convi Clamp is a pair of Convi Clamps joined back to back with a double hexagonal stud. You can use a couple of Double Convi Clamps to join a whole variety of materials together such as a cross bar on a pair of Kupoles.
- Two Clamps Joined Back-to-Back
- Accepts Select Convi Accessories
- Lightweight Alloy Construction
- Stainless Steel Bolts
- Supports up to 44 lb
- Pair of Convi clamps joined back-to-back with a double hexagonal stud
- Can be used to join a wide variety of materials together
- Lightweight alloy construction with stainless steel bolts
- Supports a maximum load of 44 pounds